1. Implement projects outlined in the Ministry of Education’s “Plan for the Development and Improvement of Vocational Education for Indigenous People.”
2. Provide assistance to Ministry of Education, and the Council of Indigenous Peoples, Executive Yuan.
3. Organize teacher training in core vocational areas for indigenous people.
4. Host indigenous culture experience camps and tribal experience visits.
5. Hold multiethnic cultural seminars.
6. Organize indigenous culture and art activities.
7. Host indigenous exhibitions and guided tours.
8. Manage and maintain cultural artifacts and increase the collections in indigenous museums.
9. Provide study and life assistance for indigenous students.
10. Manage scholarship applications and evaluation for indigenous students.